Water Market Europe 2019 scope: Food & Drink Edition
Water management is one of the greatest challenges facing the Food & Drink sector today, with far-reaching implications for society, as well as the competitiveness and sustainability of all food and drink manufacturers. Worldwide, less and less water is going to be available for food production. Critical resources, including water - one of the biggest risks, is coming under increasing pressure. For this third edition, Water Market Europe 2019 is focusing on the Food & Drink sector that covers the full water cycle and has a high impact on climate challenges.
Some facts about the Food & Drink Sector:
- It requires almost the totality of most innovating water technologies to reduce the water used in the processes;
- It needs reliable and affordable innovations to treat/recycle/reuse the wastewater streams and extract energy and valuable materials;
- It urges solutions for monitoring and dealing with the emerging compounds and micro-pollutants;
- Wastewater streams can be made symbiotically available for other purposes for adjacent industries, farming, bio-based industries, and communities.
Why Should you Join WME 2019 ?
Water Market Europe 2019 aims at:
- Offering specialized insights on the water market scenario
- Supporting water innovative solutions to reach the market
- Creating new business opportunities
- Combining best-fitting solutions to water management challenges and the needs for investments, enhancing this way the stakeholder network.
Water Market Europe will bring together problem owners and solution providers of the water-related sectors to support the matching between demand and offer of technological solutions.
Join WME 2019 Food & Drink Edition and boost your business!
Water Market Europe 2019 Structure
- Session 1 : The Market Scenario
Presentation of the Water Market trends for the Food & Drink sector;
- Session 2 : Investing Perspectives and Opportunities:
Presentations by investors and market experts;
- Session 3 : Market Place A
presentations by the Food & Beverage companies looking for innovative solutions to water-related challenges;
- Session 3 : Market Place B
Presentations by the Water System Integrators;
- Session 4 : Matchmaking (B2B meetings)
Scheduled B2B meetings between the Food & Beverage companies, system integrators, solution providers, the investors, and the other participants.
Water Market Europe is the event cycle that WssTP has set up to create a unique innovation and business environment, where state of the art water knowledge and research results can meet with market actors within and outside the water sector to create value and new business opportunities.
Water Market Europe’s main edition is hosted in spring every year, but smaller editions of WME are being organised during the whole year, back to back to other conferences, trade fairs and conventions.