Water Market Europe
Water Market Europe is the new event cycle that WssTP has set up to create a unique innovation and business environment, where state of the art water knowledge and research results can meet with market actors within and outside the water sector to create value and new business opportunities.
Water Market Europe 2018 - Digital Edition
- Do you want to get an overview of the market scenario and opportunities for digital water solutions?
- Are you curious to learn how innovative digital water solutions can reach investors and the water market?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to showcase your digital solution and boost your business?
Water Market Europe 2018 is coming back for its second edition on the 21st of March to give answer to these questions and open up new pathways for investment within the water sector by bringing digital innovative solutions to the market and creating new business opportunities! Interested in joining us?
Water Market Europe offers you
The agenda of WME will feature three exclusive sessions which will be followed by the Water Market Europe 2018 Competition and a networking cocktail.
- Session One: The Market Scenario for the Digital Water Sector/ Investment Perspectives & Opportunities
- Session Two: MarketPlace: Showcase your Digital Solution
- Session Three: Matchmaking session
- Session Four: Water Market Europe 2018 Competition
- Networking Cocktail
Water Market Europe 2018 will host a competition designed to make the most innovative digital water solution of this event’s edition to stand out! All companies taking part at the ‘Marketplace’ session of WME2018 will get the opportunity to speak about their digital water solution, be voted by the WME2018 audience and win the Water Market Europe 2018 Award!
Why Should you join
Water Market Europe 2018 is the experience you are looking for
- Keeping up to date with the current and future trends of the digital water market in EU and beyond.
- Benefiting from exclusive information on investment opportunities.
- Exploring innovative digital solutions tailored to address the most pressing water challenges.
- Showcasing your digital solution to a targeted audience and boosting your business.
- Connecting and collaborating with leading actors and companies from across the whole water value chain through B2B meetings.